Wednesday 30 January 2019

What's Up Wednesday #21

So it's been another week and the Fleet Troopers are finished. I decided to give the helmets a satin varnish, but I'm not 100% sold on the finish. Might have to gloss them.
The pistols were a nice change from the usual colours I normally use on the guns. I'm also running out of bases, so I think it might be time for another batch to be made and painted up. So on to the next unit which is going to be the Air Speeders. Although I've not been able to start them until a more appropriate colour arrives through the post.
Now they are primed believe it or not. So hopefully the new paint shouldn't take too long to arrive and I should be able to replicate what I do on the Air Speeders on the tiny rebel fighters for Star Wars Armada.

So see you all next week when I hopefully have something to show you all.

Thanks
Dan (DeathBringa) Cain

No comments:

Post a Comment