Sunday 3 February 2019

Painting Update - Part 11

Today, its the rest of the cultists - lets kick things off with the heavy stubbers.


I was continually surprised and impressed by the level of detail on all these models. Every time I thought I had finished a particular stage on the squad, I would find another little detail hidden away somewhere. Although I'm sure a lot of these wouldn't be very visible painted or not, once I know its there - I have to do something about it! (This made painting the unit take even longer!)


(For some reason the flash liked these four!) To add a bit of variety I decided to use some spot colours on pipes / wires.



For the most part though, I have kept the colours fairly general for these models, so that I would be able to use them in any of my Chaos armies (Thousand Sons, Nurgle or World Eaters / Khorne) - though I think they will see the most use with Nurgle.



And finally, a shot of the whole squad (apologies for poorer resolution).

Prospero

No comments:

Post a Comment