Wednesday 23 January 2019

What's Up Wednesday #20

Well it's been a long time since I posted on here, over 3 years. I think it's about time to revive the page and use it for what it was created for. Rather than creating posts on Facebook, which wile it was easy lacked the ability to post a story with pictures in the right place and made it difficult for me to relate to the pictures used in each post.

Well back to what's happening now...

This is the continuation of my weekly posts on Facebook (hence why it's starting at 20). While I'll be sharing the posts on Facebook the details will be here.

So what have I been working on this week?
I have finished my Imperial fighters for Star Wars Armada with a few alternate paint schemes to represent elite squadrons...
These will be added to the two core boxes worth of Tie Fighters that I painted years ago.
But as I had an awful lot of Tie Fighters that I would probably never use all of them in a game I decided to do this...
Darth Vader's squadron! It made more sense to me to have him flanked by two Tie Fighters as he was in a New Hope. So what did I do after this did I start my Rebel Fighters so that I could start playing this great game?

Of course not! Like most wargamers I get distracted very easily and started painting my Fleet Troopers that have been sat primed on my painting table for quite some time.
I got the main colours blocked in. This was done in a very productive late Sunday night painting session. The Fleet Troopers as you can tell are not painted in film accurate colours as I felt this would look out of place with the rest of my army. So I'm going to continue with these guys it's and hopefully have them finished for next week's post. Until then stay safe people.

Thanks
Dan (DeathBringa) Cain

1 comment: