Thursday 9 April 2015

Painting Update - Part 8

Today's offering is from my Knights Sanguine - a command squad - complete with 3 plasma guns.

 
The squad was built from the new tactical squad box. I have used the new 32mm bases for the command squad only. This makes them stand out more when compared to the rest of the army, and avoids the problem of mixed base sizes within other squads.


I had run out of apothecary arms for this model, and so constructed my own by combining a power fist and a cut-down chainsword.


I was quite pleased with how the champions sword turned out, and may well finish it off with a coat of gloss varnish at some point. The lightning effect is something I eventually plan to apply to all power weapons across my different armies (though in different colours).


That's all for now,

Prospero

No comments:

Post a Comment