Saturday 18 April 2015

Painting Update - Part 10

Chaos time again. Today marks the completion of a unit that has been in the works for a long time - Chaos Cultists!


The unit was painted in stages - one colour at a time on all the models. This didn't get boring though, as I split the unit into mini batches of models that were alike, meaning that I could get a consistent finish on each one and also have a change after every 3-4 models.


The model at the front here was the very first one I did for the squad - several months ago! It is a bit frustrating that I can't remember how I got the base that colour!


Finally for today, the Cultist champion. Next time, the heavy weapons and remaining members of the unit. I'll also see if I can fit all of them into the same picture.

Prospero

1 comment: