Saturday 11 May 2013

X-Wing Miniatures Game: Millennium Falcon Unboxing & BatRep

Well its has been a long while since my last post, Hopefully I will get my act together.

Got an unboxing video for you and the start of a related BatRep that me and Prospero did a while ago. It has taken me quite some time to get back into doing some hobby related things was kind of suffering the dreaded painters burnout.

Please check out the video below:




On another small note I have also got back into the Orky mindset and have been building some more of those guys, 2 units of DeffKopters (one of which is converted with Big Shooters). Custom flying bases and started doing some bases for the Ork Shoota boyz. So I think there will be an update video on those guys soon.

DeathBringa Out.... for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment