Monday 30 July 2012

Battle of the 11th Legion, 600 points Progress report (Orks)

Well, its been quite a while since my last post and I thought it was about time that I posted what I have been busy doing with my Orks.

We are going to build our 600 point list using a slightly modified force organisation chart, with max 1 HQ and  Min 1 troop with the rest being normal.

So I decided to use the following list:

WeirdBoy: Warphead

15 Ork Shoota boys: Nob: Eavy Armour, Boss Pole, Big Shoota, Power Klaw

BattleWagon: Kannon, Big Shoota, Deff Rolla, Grot Riggers

2 DeffKoptas: Twin-Linked Rokkit Launchas

1 WarBuggy: Twin-Linked Rokkit Launcha

8 Lootas

Here's a few pics of my progress:

My custom BattleWagon (which has been a project off and on for quite some time):




With access for the boyz & the Big Shoota gunner (and lots of rivets):












Lootas:

















And some Boyz:





Also here is the bases I have made for them:

Also after having some issues with the boyz standing up on some of our terrain, I weighted them down by investing a penny in every one!

The warbuggy is also coming along nicely...


And finally (for now...) The WeirdBoy:


I am also thinking of making an Ork Fighta Wing with the following:



DeathBringa out

2 comments:

  1. Loving the battlewagon. Is it based on a Tiger I by any chence? :) (PowerArmouredMetal)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that, Not a tiger tank, but very close it was a Sturmtiger. Basically the same chassis.

      Delete