Wednesday 16 May 2012

DeathBringa's Tererain (Ruin part 3)

Well its been a while since my last post, and work is still progressing on the Ork buggy (but so far nothing to show you on that, waiting for parts).

But i have been cracking on with getting the terrain project up and running again. So this is going to be a bit of a update of new pieces started and older ones finished off!

I have finally got my most recent ruin finished and I must say I am pleased with it:









I am particularly impressed with how the brick work turned out on the alcove.



I also weathered the top of the building with several different washes.

I also made a slight bit of progress on my final foam board ruin (that I have built)
 but that is a bit off completion.


I also recruited Credhnan to paint the Cities of Death ruin that has been waiting to be painted for ages, and I think he is doing a very good job of it...


Something that has been lacking from my gaming boards is hills, so I made use of the foam I have had in my garage for quite some time to make my first hill:



There is obviously quite a bit more work left to do on this as well.

And finally we have been thinking about getting into Flames of War. All my terrain for 28mm heroic scale models. So some new terrain is needed.


The first bits of terrain are some hedges, built following a tutorial from a great youtube channel RubbishInRubbishOut its where I learnt how to make my foam board ruins (and the 'Goop' for the floors..), lots of useful videos.

and these are so easy to make, just with a bit of clump foliage and a wooden tongue depressor. So I cranked out quite a few:




No comments:

Post a Comment