Monday, 9 January 2012


Just a quick update on the objective markers.

Painting has finally started - this is one I started some time ago (and is often used as a Sanguinary Priest in games too) but I decided he needed more work - the injured guy was far too clean - four shades of red soon sorted this out!

The blood started as red gore, followed by blood red. This was then washed with baal red, followed by magenta ink (a really old one not made by G.W. any more). Before it was dry a layer of ardcoat gloss varnish was also added.

More to follow after my next painting session...

No comments:

Post a Comment