Friday 13 January 2012

DeathBringa's Ruins (Part 3)

Hi Guys,

Back at work now, so less time to work on stuff :-(, but nevermind.

Back to the point I have made some more progress on my latest ruin and this should be the last stage before it gets undercoated and I can start painting the thing.

So what was this last stage I hear you cry?? It was the 'Gooping' Stage.

Now going from the blank expression that are probably on all your faces I had better explain myself...

What is goop..... Its basically a plaster, PVA, sawdust, sealent & water mix that I put round the outside of the ruin and in the corners of the inside.

Here's a few pics of my work, enjoy:


Now I covered up a bit more of the wooden floor than I originally intended, but I will see how it goes.











Now I am going to seal it on with  watered down PVA glue.






I have also been magnetizing yet another Predator tank (standard partern this time) and will upload some pics soon.


Bye for now, DeathBringa out.

No comments:

Post a Comment