Saturday 14 March 2015

Painting Update

It has been quite a while since I last posted anything, and there have been lots of projects underway during that time! Over the next couple of weeks, I'll be going through the (many) things I've been working on.
So lets start with my Nurgle Chaos Space Marines. These were started over 2 years ago, but this is the first time I've shown any here. First up is the Lord on bike.
 The body is from the Forge World Plague Marine set, but with a head-swap as I felt he'd do better at issuing orders without his jaw hanging off! This did however leave a fleshy lump on his neck, which I decided to leave and simply paint it to look sore / diseased.

 The back-banner was a spare from a standard squad box, with the pole supporting it made from a bit of sprue.
With this army, I have been practising painting rust. The new(ish) technical paints have been a great help with this, and I've been pretty pleased with the results!

Well, that's it for now, but there's much more coming over the next few days / weeks. As usual, let us know what you think in the comments or on our facebook page!

Prospero.

No comments:

Post a Comment