Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Ork Warbuggy scratch build (WIP) part 3

Well this model has been on the back burner for quite some time, mainly because it took me a while to get the right size plastic rod, and then there was tournaments to prepare for etc... the list of excuses go on and on.

I managed to find a solution for the Rokkit Launcher problem, in the form of a Rokkit launcher from one of my old GorkaMorka vehicles (that will probably never see the light of day!) I have then proceeded to go a bit rivet crazy...

Well that's all for now, hopefully I will get this painted soon, now that I have some model air paints, should quite easy to get the base coats down.

DeathBringa out!


  1. Look/feel: great!
    Amout of rivets: Seems fine
    However, I think they are too bog. They should only be a 1-2 mm thick.
    Hope it helps

    1. Thanks for the helpful comments. The rivets aren't that big, it might be a trick of the eye due to the contrasting colours of the plasticard. Then again, this is the first time I have tried that...

      But it is for an Ork vehicle and sometimes, bigger is better. lol.

  2. Awesome work! Can't wait to see it painted