Saturday, 17 December 2011

Fixing a sponson from a Predator tank


I am sure this has happend to a lot of wargamers.....

You pack your tank in your case/box or what ever for transport and when you get there a sponson has broken off! Now this is the second time this has happened to me, so I decided to sort the issue by making the sponson detachable.

In order to make this possible I used two 0.5mm magnets and attached them to the broken ends of the sponson (after cleaning it up of course ;-) )

Once the are together you can hardly notice the magnets:
It worked so well I am going to do the same to the other sponson, now wheres my hacksaw.....

No comments:

Post a Comment