Monday, 19 December 2011

DeathBringa's Blood Angels Part 1



Hi all,
Just finished a bit of a mammoth painting session, so I though I would upload the pictures...
Assault squad on foot:
I do still need to put some flock/static grass on the bases before they will be 100% complete.
Now the RazorBack and Baal Predator aren't newly painted, but I couldn't resist posting a couple of pics of them....
The Razorback has been painted since the White Dwarf codex of the Blood Angels (when the storm bolter was only 5 points)
I have never since had the points for it, so I needed to make it detachable. Magnets are wonderful things....

And these 0.5mm magnets are so easy to hide :-), The storm bolter did need a bit of cutting to get the magnet in.
It Does sit very well
Anyway, got 2 Sanguinary Priests on the way (with removable jump packs/back packs), so I should hopefully get round to uploading them tomorrow.

DeathBringa out.

1 comment:

  1. Nice articles. I'm just blogwalking and very happy to stop here. And also give you some comment and following your blog here.

    Dont forget to give us some your comment into my blog and following me back too.

    ReplyDelete